Madison Chamber Sponsorship & Marketing Opportunities – Continued
MCC Professional Development Series
The Madison Chamber of Commerce strives to keep its members and the community up-to-date on the latest in business education. Each month the MCC presents a 2-hour Professional Development Series led by a prominent business leader. Past Professional Development Series topics have included Taxes for the Small Business, Sales Training and Emerging Technologies. Held at the Hogan Family YMCA in Madison, AL, these seminars are designed to provide up-to-date business information in a condensed format at a low cost to the participant.
As the Sponsor of a Madison Chamber of Commerce Professional Development Seminar you and your business will receive the following benefits:
- Three (3) seats at the Professional Development Series for yourself and 2 guests. (Additional tickets may be purchased for $15.00 each.)
- Five (5) minutes of time during the Professional Development Series (prior to the guest speaker) to promote your product or service.
- Table to display your sales brochures/flyers, as well as any promotional or marketing collateral. Table will be placed inside the meeting room based on available space (if the room is at capacity your table will be featured prominently at the entrance to the meeting room). You are free to provide a table banner or banner to be featured on the display table. Prepare for approximately 25+ guests.
- Included in the Professional Development Series sponsorship is the opportunity to participate in one MCC E-mail blast with your advertising message. Blast may be used once within 30 days prior to or after your Professional Development Seminar.
- In addition to the banner on your display table, you may provide up to two (2) banner stands and/or easel displays (no banners or signs may be hung from the walls or ceiling). Your promotional signage can be displayed both inside and outside the meeting room.
- Optional opportunity (although highly recommended) is to provide door prize(s) to be awarded at the conclusion of the seminar (cost of the prizes not included in the sponsorship).
The Madison Chamber of Commerce will promote your Professional Development Series sponsorship with the following promotional elements:
- Promotion of your Professional Development Series sponsorship in materials and information sent local and regional media outlets (radio, television, print, community calendars, etc.).
- Promotion of your Professional Development Series sponsorship via notification by e-mail to all members of the Madison Chamber of Commerce and other members of our e-mail marketing list.
- Listing of your Professional Development Series on the Madison Chamber of Commerce Calendar and Community Calendar on our website (www.madisonALchamber.com).
- At least two (2) updates on the Madison Chamber of Commerce Facebook page featuring your Professional Development Series Sponsorship leading up to the event.
- Promotion of your Professional Development Series Sponsorship a minimum of thirty (30) days in advance in all pre-event promotion (i.e., print, digital, e-mail, newsletters).
Monthly Professional Development Series Sponsorship: $100